All Systems Go!

G eez it's been awhile hasn't it? I am obviously a terrible bride to be blogger.

 

W ell what's been happening? I almost cancelled my wedding. It came so close that until last week, I was actually telling people to expect that we may not be going ahead with anything.
                It was just a money thing and not a love thing thank God. And with many thanks we have been able to find a way around our dramas.

 

N ow with only 4 months to go, I haven't actually planned much at all. So the race is on.

 

I f you are ready for the craziness, then hang around. I'll go through what I'm looking at and what I've got planned here. But not everything can be shared – I'll be keeping my dress secret. Then Hubby to be won't accidentally see it.

 

  Jadey xx

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment